9.20.2008

Supporter Shoutouts

This weeks thanks goes out to...

  • Nurse-turned-real estate guru and bestest HS GF evs JOG for her ginormous delish delivery of kettle corn! While my surgeon has put the kabosh on all things seedy and nutty, Jody and Mom have enjoyed every salty sweet bite!
  • New parents that are soon to be relocating back east Angie & John P. for their care package from Really Good Cookies. No false advertising there!
  • And last but not least, Trager (and her mens, 1F and Connor) for their basket of yummy bath and body goodness. Great timing--I've got 10 months of hot baths to catch up on!
And a thanks as always to all of you who continue to send notes, whether via paper, email, or blog comments. I know I'm risking sounding like a broken record when I say this, but I cannot thank you all enough for sticking with me through every test, treatment, procedure, and surgery.

Despite all of our medical and technological know how, fighting cancer is more like brutal, slogging trench warfare than a clean surgical strike (pun intended). Words cannot express how much I appreciate, value, and rely on all of your support. Without you guys propping me up, I would have fallen down a long ways back.

No comments: