2.20.2008

Brigitapalooza 2008 Vol. I: Chicago, IL

Cordially...

  • Who: You
  • When: March 21-24 (aka Easter weekend)
  • Where: Chicago, IL
  • What: Soaking up all the culture, camaraderie, and liquor that the city has to offer
  • Why: Because my ass cancer is not the boss of me
Stay tuned for an official evite, but in the mean time, let me know in the comments (1) if you're thinking of attending and (b) ideas for group activities.

Priorities off the top of my head include hitting the Museum of Science and Industry (great childhood memories), the Chicago Diner ("vegetarian soul food"), video games, and alcohol.

Not necessarily in that order.

1 comment:

gboisloungedancers said...

Brig - Got the news from Heather. Loving your blog. It is inspiring, but hell I have always been inspired by you regardless of the situation.

Let me know your chicago itenrary as I am in the burbs, but work downtown and would love to catch up with you.

My opinion: Screw the cancer... you can beat it!

gregory.j.bannon@usa.net (no blog yet, but you all have quite a career in publishing... I will have to keep up).

I will stay in touch.