8.09.2008

Supporter Shoutouts, Happy Birthday to Me Edition

Yes, it's my birthday, although I wish I could postpone it a bit since I'm not feeling up to much of anything (even though I've already gone to the farmer's market, put in a load of laundry, posted two book sales, and installed an under cabinet paper towel holder with my brand new birthday drill from Jody...a girl wants what she wants!)...

All of that said, many thanks go out to the following:

  • Jenny, Tom & daughter Molly for sending me a delicate and lovely necklace that compliments my motherhood necklace beautifully. Thanks you guys!
  • J9, for being quick on the draw with an e-card first thing this morning and a sweet little bouquet of fleurs shortly following. They are prominently displayed on our dining room table (where I spend more time feeding the wee one than actually eating ourselves!).
  • Everyone else who has called, emailed, sent cards and well-wishes. Love you guys!
Now I'm off to burn up more fossil fuels than necessary in search of something called Chocolate Eruption. Eat it, ozone layer!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!! If this one won't be one for the memory books, make some great plans for your next b-day that you can look forwrad to all year long.

Anonymous said...

happy birthday B! can you ship me some of that choc eruption???

xoxo

Steph said...

Happy Birthday!! Also I think I may borrow your shoutout idea. My thank you list is becoming unmanageable. My anti-nausea med is not the miracle drug I was hopeing it was, when something called Chocolate Eruption doesn't sound good to me. I hope despite how you are feeling you have a good day!!

Tricia said...

Happy (Belated) Birthday! I hope that the chocolate eruption is all that you had hoped!

Anonymous said...

Happy belated b-day! I don't know if I just forgot you were a Leo or never knew, but given how much you rock, I should have just assumed.

John Gorman said...

Welcome to 34. What took you so long, youngin'?

Sugarmouth O'Riordan said...

Hey y'all, a belated thanks for all the well wishes. I was actually not feeling 100% and in a moderately foul mood all weekend, so I'm considering the celebration portion of my birthday officially postponed to a later date TBD.

Steph--Definitely start your own shout out posts--It'll save you lots of time/energy and I will be totally flattered. :)

Hey Neighbor [of yore]!--34 on the drivers license, 29 on the exterior surface, forever 24 in the brainpan. ;)